Kyocera's PVD coated carbides for milling utilize very tough
The low processing temperature, compared with CVD, leads to improved
bending strength, less deterioration of the coating and superior tool life with
- Superior wear and oxidation resistant MEGACOAT on a special tough carbide substrate
- Improved tool life and high speed capability due to its superior heat resistance and hardness
- Stability improved through prevention of crater wear (oxidation, diffusional wear)
- High thermal stability and surface smoothness provide excellent surface finish
- For carbon steel and stainless steel, general purpose and high feed rate stable cutting and long tool life for steel and stainless machining
Ready to make a purchase?
Kyocera Precision Tools are sold through authorized distributors throughout North America. Please click the Locate a Distributor link to find a location near you.