Kyocera's diamond material is a synthetic diamond sintered under high temperatures and pressures. PCD (Polycrystalline diamond) is ideal for non-ferrous metals and non-metals.
- Superior abrasive wear resistance and toughness due to high density PCD with mixed rough and fine grains
- High speed milling of aluminum alloys, non-ferrous metals, plastics and fiberglass
- Long tool life due to extreme hardness
- Capable of high cutting speeds which increases cutting productivity
- Reduced edge build-up allows for high precision cutting
- Finished surface will be rainbow colored (a mirror-like finished surface will not be obtained when single crystal diamond is used.)
Ready to make a purchase?
Kyocera Precision Tools are sold through authorized distributors throughout North America. Please click the Locate a Distributor link to find a location near you.