Kyocera's diamond material is a synthetic diamond sintered under high temperatures and pressures. PCD (Polycrystalline diamond) is ideal for non-ferrous metals and non-metals.
- Super Micro-Grain PCD features cutting edge strength, wear resistance, fracture resistance, good edge-sharpening performance and long, stable tool life.
- High speed cutting of aluminum alloys, brass, non-ferrous metals and non-metals including plastics, fiberglass, carbide and ceramics.
- Long tool life due to extreme hardness
- Capable of high cutting speeds which increases cutting productivity
- Reduced edge build-up allows for high precision cutting
- Finished surface will be rainbow colored (a mirror-like finished surface will not be obtained when single crystal diamond is used.)
Ready to make a purchase?
Kyocera Precision Tools are sold through authorized distributors throughout North America. Please click the Locate a Distributor link to find a location near you.