Due to its superior mechanical features, carbide is used in a variety of applications. Kyocera produces a variety of carbides, including GW25 for non-ferrous materials and
micro-grain carbides for precision cutting.
- ISO identification symbol K carbide (K30 relevant)
- Stable wear resistance and anti-chipping performance for milling operations of aluminum
- Tough and hard
- Good thermal conductivity
- Suitable for cutting non-ferrous metals and non-metals
- Stable cutting at low cutting speeds
Ready to make a purchase?
Kyocera Precision Tools are sold through authorized distributors throughout North America. Please click the Locate a Distributor link to find a location near you.