Kyocera's PVD coated carbides for milling utilize very tough
The low processing temperature, compared with CVD, leads to improved
bending strength, less deterioration of the coating and superior tool life with
- For titanium alloy and precipitation hardened stainless steel
- Stabilized milling operation and long tool life with Kyocera's MEGACOAT NANO coating technology
- Prevents wear and fracture with high hardness (35GPa) and superior oxidation resistance (oxidation temperature: 1,150°C)
- Improved stability due to thin film coating technology
- Stable cutting prevents insert fracturing
- Good for high efficiency machining of difficult-to-cut materials
Ready to make a purchase?
Kyocera Precision Tools are sold through authorized distributors throughout North America. Please click the Locate a Distributor link to find a location near you.